Senior Solutions Analyst
Location: Greensboro NC | US-based Remote
OpsVeda is an advanced operations management platform that leverages emerging technologies to deliver digital transformation initiatives with measurable KPIs, benefits, and returns.
Our mission is to make customer operations immensely agile and profitable by empowering our customers with self-serve advanced operational intelligence, AI and ML-infused decision automation, and RPA capabilities.
We are looking for experienced Senior Solutions Analysts for our Customer Success team who is focused on making technology “easy” and “frictionless” for our customers, their partners, and employees.
The objective of each OpsVeda customer success team member is to:
- Closely partner with customers to identify, prioritize and solve their biggest business challenges.
- Improve decision-making and operation management capability for customers by leveraging real-time intelligence from all internal and external partners, systems, and processes.
- Maximize value of their OpsVeda investment by expanding usage across all business operations and stakeholders.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront of the customer experience transformation at an industry-leading software company. A successful applicant has a background executing projects implementing customer-facing technology, ideally as a Systems Analyst/Developer with a consulting company or a technical solution architect role within CPG, F&B, Fashion, Hi-Tech or Manufacturing industries.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Solution/Systems Analyst, you will be
- A reliable partner to the assigned customer and business analyst.
- Leading day-to-day interaction with assigned customer teams and users.
- Understanding each business requirement, importance to the customer, priority and delivery timeline expectations.
- Always staying on top of delivering all assignments (including storyboards, alerts, exceptions, JUNI, Opportunity apps and related enhancement and bug fixes)
- Maintaining a list of projects and corresponding work items, their priorities, estimates and ETAs.
- Proactively put together weekly/bi-weekly agenda items and ran these meetings together with the business analyst and customer team.
- Proactively managing internal and external customer expectations.
- Leveraging the JIRA system and reports for tracking progress and commitments.
- Learning and deploying new functions, features and upgrades.
- Providing customer feedback and requests for improvements as relevant to the product team
- Always innovating and striving to grow into OpsVeda Solution Principal role.
WHO YOU ARE?
- You possess demonstrated skills in understanding business needs and translating them into technical requirements/specifications
- You are able to articulate, communicate and drive implementation of the recommended business optimization and process automation solutions.
- You are passionate about learning supply chain analytics and operational intelligence, data visualization & analysis, and use of AI, ML and RPA tools.
- You are result-oriented and can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess knowledge of business fundamentals and an appetite for hands-on learning new technologies, systems and implementing predictive analytics and prescriptive actions to improve customer business outcomes.
- You will design, configure and develop OpsVeda storyboards with actionable insights and collaborative workflow capability, predictive exceptions, alerts, KPIs, business metrics and trends.
- Use data sets to create valuable and actionable visualizations for leadership and analysts
- Excellent team working and communication (verbal & written) skills, “can do” attitude, and a great teammate in a global environment.
- Have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional and technical teams.
- Utilize underlying data sources to advise users on improvements to their day-to-day processes.
- Present findings to the key users and decision-makers, with the ability to translate complex analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Must have BS or MS in Computer Science/IT, Supply Chain, Data Science, or related fields
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have some knowledge in the Supply chain management domain
- Must be highly proficienct in writing SQL queries for data manipulation and data analysis.
- Experience conducting a deep analysis of real-world data.
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple business units and product teams.
- Analytical mindset with the understanding to providing growth and success through use of emerging technologies.
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management, and presentation skills, and the ability to present complex data and outcomes in a concise and straightforward way.
- You can take business requirements, convert them into technical requirements, and deliver the outcome to business teams.
- You have the curiosity and ability to get up the learning curve quickly to build and extend the personalization infrastructure.
The position offers a competitive base salary with generous bonus linked to performance.
If the above describes you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.