Senior Data Science Analyst
Location: Greensboro NC | US-based Remote
OpsVeda is an advanced operations management platform that leverages emerging technologies to deliver digital transformation initiatives with measurable KPIs, benefits and returns.
Our mission is to make customer operations immensely agile and profitable by empowering our customers with self-serve advanced operational intelligence, AI and ML-infused decision automation, and RPA capabilities.
We are looking for experienced Senior Data Analysts for our Customer Success team who is focused on making technology “easy” and “frictionless” for our customers, their partners and employees.
The objective of each OpsVeda customer success team member is to:
- Closely partner with customers to identify, prioritize and solve their biggest business challenges.
- Improve decision-making and operation management capability for customers by leveraging data science models, techniques and tools.
- Maximize value of their OpsVeda investment by expanding usage across all business operations and stakeholders.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront of the customer experience transformation at an industry-leading software company. A successful applicant has a background executing projects implementing customer-facing technology, ideally as a Data Analyst with a consulting company or a technical solution architect role within CPG, F&B, Fashion, Hi-Tech or Manufacturing industries.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be
- Partnering with the assigned business, systems analysts and customer teams to solve business problems.
- Preparing, analyzing, and understanding data to deliver insight, predict emerging trends, and provide recommendations to optimize results.
- Use various data (structured, unstructured), analytics, AI tools, and programming languages, using cloud infrastructure to handle the volume and veracity of data streams.
- Armed with business acumen, data & modeling expertise, and analytic results, to effectively communicate findings, conclusions and recommendations to business leaders and stakeholders.
- Play a significant role in implementation of the recommended business optimization and process automation solutions leveraging OpsVeda platform.
- Providing customer feedback and requests for improvements as relevant to the product team
- Always innovating and striving to grow into OpsVeda Data Scientist role
WHO YOU ARE?
- You possess demonstrated skills in analyzing data and translating them into actionable insights.
- You have experience implementing and validating predictive models.
- You can create and maintain statistical models focusing on business challenges within the supply chain and business operations domain.
- You have expertise in using statistical concepts such as regression, time series, mixed model, Bayesian methods, and Clustering, to analyze data and provide insights.
- You have good hands-on exposure to writing relational table queries.
- You can identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and exploit multiple structured and unstructured data sets from various sources, including building or generating new data sets as appropriate.
- You create and present materials on data projects, data science architecture, and analytics strategies.
- You are passionate about learning supply chain analytics and operational intelligence, data visualization & analysis, and use of AI, ML and RPA tools.
- You are result-oriented and can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess knowledge of business fundamentals and an appetite for hands-on learning new technologies, systems and implementing predictive analytics and prescriptive actions to improve customer business outcomes.
- You will team up with business/systems analysts to design, configure and develop OpsVeda storyboards with actionable insights and collaborative workflow capability, predictive exceptions, alerts, KPIs, business metrics and trends.
- Use data sets to create valuable and actionable visualizations for leadership and analysts
- Excellent team working and communication (verbal & written) skills, “can do” attitude, and a great teammate in a global environment.
- Have collaboration skills to work with diverse internal/external customers and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related fields
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience
- You can debug, troubleshoot, design, and implement solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a knack for analytics and solving problems using data.
- You have hands-on skill and experience in programming languages used in Data Science applications (such as R, Python, Scala and Java)
- You have intermediate to advanced knowledge of statistical concepts such as probability theory and hypothesis testing.
The position offers a competitive base salary with generous bonus linked to performance.
If the above describes you, send your CV to email@example.com.