Senior Business Analyst
Location: Greensboro NC | US-based Remote
OpsVeda is an advanced operations management platform that leverages emerging technologies to deliver digital transformation initiatives with measurable KPIs, benefits and returns.
Our mission is to make customer operations immensely agile and profitable by empowering our customers with self-serve advanced operational intelligence, AI and ML-infused decision automation, and RPA capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business/Systems Analysts for our Customer Success team who is focused on making technology “easy” and “frictionless” for our customers, their partners and employees.
The objective of each OpsVeda customer success team member is to:
- Closely partner with customers to identify, prioritize and solve their biggest business challenges.
- Improve decision-making and operation management capability for customers by leveraging real-time intelligence from all internal and external partners, systems and processes.
- Maximize value of their OpsVeda investment by expanding usage across all business operations and stakeholders.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to be at the forefront of the customer experience transformation at an industry-leading software company. A successful applicant has a background executing projects implementing customer-facing technology, ideally as a senior business/systems/data analyst with a consulting company or in a business relationship management role within CPG, F&B, Fashion, Hi-Tech or Manufacturing industries.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a business analyst, you will be
- A trusted advisor for customers assigned to you
- Tuned-in to customer’s business happenings and results
- The best partner and change agent for each business stakeholder, striving to convert them into either an OpsVeda sponsor, OpsVeda champion/super-user, or an OpsVeda user
- Focused on monitoring, analyzing and expanding OpsVeda usage (measured as number of users, deployment across business functions or process areas, geographies, ingesting data from a variety of internal and external sources to deliver improved decision-making ability)
- Maintaining a handy list of projects by stakeholders that were either delivered, in progress, or planned in the past/upcoming 4 quarters.
- Always ready to articulate key accomplishments and potential value, risks, opportunities, challenges and timelines/commitments.
- Actively converting challenging customer engagements to published customer case studies and testimonials.
- Partnering with customer sponsor, project champions and OpsVeda account management team to build, execute and periodically update Customer’s OpsVeda Roadmap that is aligned with their business strategy and incorporated into their overall digital roadmaps.
- Use the roadmap to define and prioritize digital initiatives/projects, seek sponsorship and mobilize resources.
- Working closely together with assigned OpsVeda Systems Analysts/Developers to prioritize, design and deliver new operations management solutions, in the form of storyboards, exceptions, alerts, JUNIs and Opportunity Apps
- Leveraging OpsVeda platform capability with RPA or use native integration into customer’s transaction systems (ERP, SCM, WM, 3PLs and others) to deliver autonomous supply chain and operations capability.
- Always innovating and striving to grow into senior leadership roles.
WHO YOU ARE?
- You possess demonstrated skills in uncovering business needs, assessing the impact of those needs, capturing, analyzing, and documenting business requirements (including paint points and opportunities for improvement)
- You are able to articulate, communicate and drive implementation of the recommended business optimization and process automation solutions.
- You are passionate about supply chain analytics and operational intelligence, data visualization & analysis, and use of AI, ML and RPA tools.
- You are result-oriented and can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess knowledge of business fundamentals and an appetite for hands-on learning OpsVeda systems and implementing predictive analytics and prescriptive actions to improve customer business outcomes.
- You will design, configure and develop OpsVeda storyboards with actionable insights and collaborative workflow capability, predictive exceptions, alerts, KPIs, business metrics and trends.
- Use data sets to create valuable and actionable visualizations for leadership and analysts
- Excellent team working and communication (verbal & written) skills, “can do” attitude, and a great teammate in a global environment
- Have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
- Utilize underlying data sources to advise leaders on improvements to their day-to-day processes
- Present findings to key decision-makers, with the ability to translate complex analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Must have BS or MS in Supply Chain, Business Management, Technology or related fields
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have good knowledge in the Supply chain management domain
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries for data manipulation and data analysis is preferred.
- Experience conducting a deep analysis of real-world data.
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple business units and product teams.
- Analytical mindset with the understanding to providing growth and success through use of emerging technologies.
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management, and presentation skills, and the ability to present complex data and outcomes in a concise and straightforward way.
- You can take business requirements, convert them into technical requirements, work with the technology team and deliver the outcome to business teams.
- You have the curiosity and ability to get up the learning curve quickly to build and extend the personalization infrastructure.
The position offers a competitive base salary with generous bonus linked to performance.
If the above describes you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.