Director Business Development/ Software Sales Executives
Location: US Central (Chicago, IL) | US East (NJ/PA/NYC) | US South (Atlanta, GA) | US West (San Jose, CA)
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record in sales execution with the ability to establish executive level relationships based on trust and respect. Proven skills in business development and an untiring ‘hunter’ mentality are key to success. All four positions report to the (Acting)
Senior Vice President of Sales. Competitive Base Salary with extremely generous Commissions.
- Meet and exceed Booking and Revenue quota.
- Create and expand new business opportunities in new customer accounts within an assigned account territory.
- Leverage existing C-level relationships to present OpsVeda’s strategic message at these levels.
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of OpsVeda.
- Refine and scale the enterprise selling formula to build a predictable pipeline
- Execute to a high performance sales culture, consistent with values of OpsVeda
Required Skills/ Experience
- Sustained track record (3+ years out of the last 5 years) exceeding sales goals as an individual
- A high energy individual with a positive attitude, and a proven producer that demands the very best from themselves and others.
- Consistently among top 10% of peers in every role held
- “Hunter” of new business opportunities with exceptional enterprise selling and business development skills
- Outstanding customer and product “pitch” skills
- Can creatively overcome early stage product and sales objections
- Strong deal maker with solid negotiation and contract experience
- Solid business judgment, capable of representing company interests
- High integrity with relentless work ethic
- Competitive – loves to win
If the above describes you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.