Real-time inventory optimization
Real-time inventory-demand alignment
Manage by Exceptions
Prioritize. Act now
Monitor. Predict. Optimize
OpsVeda – Inventory Management continuously monitors the positioning of inventory as it parses demand data from internal and external sources. Identifying potential excesses and shortages, the inventory management solution recommends action to restore a balance between inventory, projected supply, and demand. Excess inventory is also analyzed to identify its root cause.
Reduce out-of-stock events through the real-time monitoring of demand, stock at internal and partner locations, production schedules, and planned inward movements of stock.
Free up working capital
Reduce buffer stock with better visibility into demand, supply, production, and inventory.
Improve service levels
Improve fill-rate commitments and meet deadlines by placing stock at the optimal location, in response to demand.
Reduce inventory costs
Reduce spoilage, distress sales, and other carrying costs.
- SKU proliferation
- Unpredictable demand
- Customer affinity for “Freshness”
- Complex products with extensive and deep Bill-of-Material
- Granular inventory visibility
- Inventory at the wrong locations
- Managing shorter shelf-lives
- Too many production halts due to unexpected raw-material/ sub-assembly shortages
THE OPSVEDA SOLUTION
- Exception based alerts to SKUs needing attention
- Prescribed inventory re-balancing
- Business user defined alerts to manage expiry driven promotions
- Real-time comparison inventory position of complete BOM to production schedules