Real-time inventory optimization
Real-time inventory-demand alignment
Manage by Exceptions
Prioritize. Act now
Monitor. Predict. Optimize
OpsVeda – Inventory Management continuously monitors inventory position and demand data from internal and external sources. It proactively identifies potential excesses and shortages, and prescribes action to restore the balance between inventory, projected supply, and demand. It analyzes excess inventory to identify root cause—late arrivals? Customer cancellations? Returns? Poor forecasts?
Reduce out-of-stock through real-time monitoring of demand, stocks at internal and partner locations, production schedules and planned inward movements.
Free up working capital
Reduce buffer stock through better visibility to demand, supply, production and inventory.
Improve service levels
Improve fill-rate and timeliness through better alignment of stocks at different locations to demand.
Reduce inventory costs
Reduce spoilage, distress sales and other carrying costs.
- SKU proliferation
- Unpredictable demand
- Customer affinity for “Freshness”
- Complex products with extensive and deep Bill-of-Material
- Granular inventory visibility
- Inventory at the wrong locations
- Managing shorter shelf-lives
- Too many production halts due to unexpected raw-material/ sub-assembly shortages
THE OPSVEDA SOLUTION
- Exception based alerts to SKUs needing attention
- Prescribed inventory re-balancing
- Business user defined alerts to manage expiry driven promotions
- Real-time comparison inventory position of complete BOM to production schedules